We love linen!
- Linen is an ecological choice. Ground water is saved, since linen requires no irrigation. Instead, it uses rainwater to grow. The cultivation of linen maintains the healthy diversity of the ecosystem.
- Our 100% long-staple linen yarn is grown and spun in Europe according to the Öko-Tex standard.
- Part of the 100% European Masters of Linen organization, Lapuan Kankurit products are traceable.
- Organic linen looks fabulous, feels great, is absorbent and dries fast. That is why it is the perfect choice for towels, pillows and clothes.
- Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial.
- Linen is a strong natural fibre with a beautiful shimmer, breathing and dirt repellent quality. That is why it is the perfect choice for tablecloths. Linen is silky smooth, because it has a natural shine.
- Linen terry feels pleasantly rough on your skin. It improves the circulation and pampers your skin.
- Linen is wrinkly, because the fibre is strong and non-elastic. Intentionally wrinkled 100% washed linen is a relaxed, easy and classy material.
- Linen is a sustainable choice, because it lasts from generation to generation. It only gets better over time.
If you care about nature, we recommend using linen.