Maijadishcloth is multiusable, super-absorbant, durable, long-lasting and eco-friendly.
Read more about this product
MAIJA towel and dishcloth are made of washed linen-tencel-cotton. Tencel is an eco-friendly material made from pure wood pulp, " new age fibre", which has much better absorbation, than for example cotton.
Dishcloths are multiusable, super-absorbant, durable, long-lasting and eco-friendly.These dishcloths can be used not only for dishes, but also for face massage, cleaning glasses etc.
Shipping & Payment
Shipping to Finland
- Postal parcel, pick up from post office 9 €
- Matkahuolto, Near parcel 9 €
- Postal parcel to the doorstep 15 €
- Matkahuolto, delivery parcel 15 €
- Pick-up from the store 0 €
Shipping outside of Finland
- UPS Standard -package 30 €
United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy and France
- DPD Classic -package 30 €
Sweden, Germany and Denmark
- Credit and debit cards:
Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, Diners Club, JCB
- Finnish online payments