Lapuan Kankurit has developed a soft and highly absorbent technical linen-tencel textile that takes the pleasure of bathing to a whole new level.
- Tencel is an extremely absorbent fiber. The new material offers superior quality and absorption, especially in bathing products
- Soft and wonderfully light, tencel is skin friendly.
- Tencel is hygienic and anti-bacterial.
- Tencel is an organic fibre. Production of lyocell fibers is generally eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable.
- The production process is very eco-friendly, conserving water and nature more effectively than many other materials.
- Tencel is a European innovation, and all of the linen used by Lapuan Kankurit is made from flax grown and spun in Europe.
- Linen-tencel textiles are also part of Finnish Design Yearbook 2014–2015 and awarded by EDITORS' CHOICE 2014