- Wool is a natural material, best known for its great insulation properties. It keeps you warm in winter chill and feels nice and cool in those hot summer days.
- Wool keeps its shape.
- Wool responds to changes in humidity, making it unfavourable for the dust mite.
- Wool is anti-static – it stays clean for long.
- Wool lasts long, but it is also 100% biodegradable.
- We use mainly 100% high quality pure new wool from New Zealand and South Africa and mohair from South Africa, spun in Europe according Öko-Tex standard.
- We make sure that our production chain is free of mulesing.