Koivulinen-cotton sauna cover with scandinavian design!
Read more about this product
- three sizes
- easy care linen-cotton
- suitable also as a runner
- made in Finland
- Masters of Linen
This product is made out of linen and bio-organic cotton. Flax is grown in Normandy, Europa and it is traceable 100% european Masters of Linen long staple linen yarn. All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua.
Product development, material purchases, programming of looms and design as well as warping, weaving, finishing and fabric inspection is done in Lapua in our own weaving mill. Sewing is mainly done in our own subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania or our own weaving mill in Lapua. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland. Country of origin is Finland.
Shipping & Payment
Shipping to Finland
- Postal parcel, pick up from post office / pickup point 9 €
- Matkahuolto, Near parcel 9 €
- Postal parcel to the doorstep 15 €
- Matkahuolto, delivery parcel 15 €
- Pick-up from the store 0 €
Shipping outside of Finland
- PostNord MyPack Collect 15 € (+VAT*)
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden
- UPS Standard -package 24 € (+VAT*)
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway
- UPS Standard -package 50 €
Switzerland, United Kingdom
- DPD Classic -package 24 € (+VAT*)
Denmark, Germany, Sweden
- Credit and debit cards:
Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, Diners Club, JCB
- Finnish online payments
- Mobile payments